Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Twist online...

I have been shopping with TWIST for a few years now and all I can say is WOW! Everything is so beautiful! From Cathy Waterman, Marie-Helene de Taillac, Pippa Small to Hortense, Chan Luu, Julie Rofman there is something for eveyone and every price range! My new found love...Judy Geib! There are a lot of One-of-a-kind pieces too, which is very appealing to me! They have an impeccable eye for all things brilliant!!! 


During my shopping, I have made friends with Lauren Huffman, who has been the most patient, helpful and cheerful person I have ever met over the internet! She knows my exact style just from a few phone calls and E-mails! She is amazing! I feel like I have a new friend! I will continue to buy all my jewelry from TWIST! I'm hooked!

 

Check it out here:
 877.248.6790

Also 2 locations:
TWIST
30NW 23rd Place                         
Portland, OR 97210
(503) 224-0334
TWIST
600 Pine St., Suite 130
Seattle, WA 98101
(206) 315-8080

No comments:

Post a Comment