Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Girl's Night...SYLVAIN


Me, Tamara, Nancy, Gretchen, and Kaki
 Thursday was our Girl's Night at Sylvain...we try to get together once every other month!
What a fun time we had together...Such a strong bond and great energy! I always feel empowered after our night out! I love you ladies!
What a great little piece of history Sylvain is! A lovely little building that is tucked away. I felt as though Tenessee Williams would show up for a late dinner. Sylvain has a great vibe! Everyone is super nice and attentive!
The food and cocktails were amazing...
We shared the fried eggplant, the shaved brussels sprout salad, roasted beet bruschetta the daily fish special and a cheese plate. Everything was great!!

Sylvain Courtyard


So as the night went on, we drank and talked...the subject of glasses came up, as we all seem to need readers now...
Me
Here I am with glasses! I have never found a pair that looks good on me...I always look like Lisa Loeb! (it's true) I guess if I need them these would work!
Thanks Kaki for letting me play!
Sylvain 625 Chartres Street (504) 265.8123 http://www.sylvainnola.com/ Check it out!  

No comments:

Post a Comment